Personal data and other info
Rajo, a.s., will not provide any personal data you may have provided through the company e-mail address to any third parties. Any such personal data shall be used for only one purpose, and that is to provide you with the best possible answer to your questions.
Rajo, a.s., only processes the personal data of users that the users themselves provide and only for the purpose for which it was provided. Personal data will only be processed for the time needed to fulfil the purpose of the processing, which is given by the question or issue with which the user is turning to Rajo, a.s. The provision of personal data is optional.
personal data may only be processed if any of the following legal bases is
- if you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract,
- processing is necessary under a special regulation or an international treaty by which the Slovak Republic is bound,
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller, or
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Rajo, a.s., or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
the data subject, you have, in accordance with the relevant provisions of Act
No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on changes and
supplements to certain acts, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the
European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons
with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such
data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, the following rights: (i) the right to
revoke consent at any time; (ii) the right of access to your own personal data
processed by Rajo, a.s.; (iii) the right to request rectification; (iv) the
right to object to the processing of your data; (v) the right to have your
personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”), (vi) the right to the portability of your
personal data; (vii) the right to request a restriction on the processing of
your personal data; (viii) the right to lodge a complaint with the competent
supervisory authority, which in the Slovak Republic is the Office for Personal
Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27,
Slovak Republic and at the same time (ix) if you have doubts about whether your
personal data is being processed in accordance with applicable law, or if the
personal data being processed is inaccurate, you may ask for an explanation or
removal of a situation that may occur, in particular blocking, correcting,
supplementing or destroying your personal data.
To assert the above-stated rights you may contact Rajo, a.s. by means of the e-mail address: email@example.com or by postal mail at Rajo, a.s., Studená 35, 823 55 Bratislava.
addition to the data you send to Rajo, a.s., the company also collects
information from so-called “cookies”. This information may include data on (i)
websites linked to this site, (ii) third party sites you visit after this site,
(iii) your IP address, and (iv) the amount of time spent on this site. Rajo,
a.s. does not use this information for identification purposes but for the
purpose of statistics, diagnostics of web page or server-related problems, or
for other purposes in line with applicable legal provisions. You can disable
full functionality of the web page you are browsing may be affected.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY